Become a Business Partner
One of the greatest challenges of employers today is to find competitive low-cost benefits for their employees. Credit union membership is a FREE no-cost benefit. Period.
Why become a Business Partner
When you add Louisiana FCU to your employee benefits package, you become one of over 300 employers in the local area that recognize the benefit of affordable products for their staff and families. Not only are you getting a valuable benefit, but one with no administrative costs to your company’s bottom line.
- Lifetime credit union membership
- Superior products & local personal service
- Lower rate loan products to match individual needs
- A complete real estate & mortgage department
- Financial education
- No contract, cost, or liability
- On-site employee orientation
- On-site financial education training
- Added value to the employee benefits package
- Sneak-peek specials and free advertising opportunities in the VIP Business Partner quarterly newsletter publication
- Ambassador Rewards Program
Start now…then tell a friend.
Becoming a Business Partner takes three simple steps:
Provide a written request on company letterhead to Louisiana Federal Credit Union to become a Business Partner. Click here for a sample request letter.
Tell us about your company by filling in the Company Information Form
Mail or fax your written Request Letter and Company Information Form to:
Business Development Department
Louisiana Federal Credit Union
PO Box 1956 Fax 985.651.8001
LaPlace, LA 70069-1956
Once the information is processed, we will contact you!
If you would like more information about having your company or employer become a Business Partner; contact our
or call 985.653.1752.