Business Partner Ambassador Program
What Is An Ambassador?
An Ambassador is a specially appointed individual chosen by the Business Partner - usually within the Human Resources or Payroll Department - who serves as the credit union advocate for the company.
- Provides communication between the employees at the company and the credit union
- Educates employees about the benefits of credit union membership
- Shares the credit union advantage with fellow employees.
How Do We Help You?
As a credit union Ambassador, we recognize that you are busy with your own duties and responsibilities in the workplace! That’s why we provide all the tools you’ll need, such as:
- VIP Business Partner quarterly newsletter mailed directly to you with the latest promotional announcements and news you can use
- Credit union announcements you can post right on your company bulletin board
- Paycheck stuffers you can include in your pay envelopes announcing credit union services
- On-site consumer seminars by credit union professionals and sign-up days at your office
- Membership kits to provide to new hires during orientation
- Support at Benefits Fairs
We love when people go out of their way to rave about us. To show our gratitude, we’ve lined up a few thank you’s:
- “Ambassador only” discounted services
- Feature spotlight in the exclusive VIP Business Partner quarterly newsletter
- “Invitation Only” special events
- Ambassador Rewards points
Interested in becoming an Ambassador? Contact our
or call (985) 653-1752 for more information.