Credit Union membership is not required to enter.
1. General Information: Facebook Contest sponsored by Louisiana Federal Credit Union (Sponsor), begins on December 6, 2012 and ends December 20, 2012. No purchase or account required to enter or win. Need not be present to win and odds of winning dependent on number of entries received. The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. How to Enter: To enter the Contest click “Like” on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/LouisianaFCU and then return to our Sponsor’s website http://www.louisianafcu.org/ and fill out the registration form. Incomplete entry forms may be disqualified. One entry per person. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (which decisions shall be final and binding in all respects), including without limitation decisions regarding eligibility, winners and the interpretation of terms used in these Official Rules.
3. Random Drawing: Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted on Friday, December 21, 2012. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by e-mail or other means within approximately five (5) days after the drawing. Entries will be void if contact information is null or not current.
4. Prize: Prizes include: (1) $1000 cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be disqualified, and the prizes forfeited, due to any of the following: (i) the winner fails to comply with any of the conditions, restrictions, and limitations of these Official Rules; (ii) the winner’s failure to respond to the notification within three (3) days after its mailing, delivery or transmission; and (iii) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of disqualification of a prize winner, Sponsor may select an alternative winner.
5. General Rules: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. The Contest is not open to any employees or volunteers of Sponsor or its divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate families and those persons living in the same household as such individuals.
6. Disclaimer: By entering, all participants agree that Louisiana FCU may use their name, photograph and likeness for promotional purposes. All qualifiers agree to provide Louisiana FCU their name, address, phone number, and social security number. This will ONLY be used for processing necessary information as it pertains to prizes. Winner agrees to waive any claim of royalty, right of further remuneration for any such promotional use.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries, or other errors of any kind, including, without limitation, any electronic transmission failures and hardware or software malfunctions. Prizes are awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. In the event computer viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or other matters beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt, prevent, or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Contest so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Contest, and, in such event, to select winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension.
7. Release: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and the directors, officers, employees, and agents of each from liability for personal injuries, loss or damage, including death and property damage resulting from acceptance, possession, use of prizes, or occurring while traveling to or from, or participating in any prize-related activity. Any disputes which may arise hereunder will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Louisiana without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes will be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Louisiana.
8. Winners List: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for a list of the prize winners, mail your request, including a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to Sponsor: Louisiana FCU P.O. Box 1956 LaPlace, LA 70069.