Take a break from your loan payment with Skip-A-Pay!
Interested in skipping your loan payment this month? Simply print and complete the Skip-A-Pay Request and Authorization. There is a $30 processing fee per loan skipped. Requests to skip a payment must be received at least 15 days prior to loan due date. Each loan is allowed a maximum of 2 skipped payments each year. There must be 60 days between each skipped payment.
By participating in Louisiana FCU’s Skip-A-Pay program, you request that Louisiana FCU defer your loan payments as indicated. You agree and understand that:
- Loans must have originated 60 days prior to be eligible.
- All co-signers of the loan must agree to the Skip-A-Pay program and sign the request.
- FINANCE CHARGES will continue to accrue at the rate provided in your original loan agreement, during and after this time.
- Deferring your payment will result in your having to pay higher total FINANCE CHARGES than if you made your payment as originally scheduled.
- The payment deferral will extend the terms of your loan(s).
- You will be required to resume your payments the following month.
If you elected GAP or Warranty Coverage, the coverage will not be extended beyond the original maturity date. All deferrals are subject to Louisiana FCU approval. Your loan(s) must be current for at least 90 days to accept this offer. Excludes all Real Estate Loans, Tuition Loans, and credit cards.