Join Our Team
Not only do we love members that are raving fans of Louisiana FCU, we love to hire them. Submit resumes to Jodi Grishman at email@example.com.
Become a Volunteer
Support what you love!
- Are you interested in making a difference in Louisiana FCU's future?
- Would you like to help in a small but meaningful way to create prosperity that can be shared by many?
- Enjoy the opportunity to be involved with inventing and testing new financial services and products?
- Seeking an opportunity to give back to the organization and people who have helped you in the past?
If you said “YES” to any one of these questions, please consider becoming a volunteer or board member. The Nominating Committee is now recruiting volunteers for the upcoming year. If you are interested in volunteering for the Board of Directors or Supervisory Committee, review the responsibilities of these positions and submit your application.
Volunteer Qualifications & Application
Volunteer Qualifications for Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee positions include:
- Must be a member in good standing with the Credit Union.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be bondable by the Credit Union’s fidelity bond company.
- Must authorize a criminal background check and credit check.
Additional qualifications and responsibilities are included in each job description:
Board of Directors Volunteer Volunteer Description
Supervisory Committee Volunteer Description
To apply, please complete this application and mail to:
P.O. Box 1956
LaPlace, LA 70069-1956