Swipe. Sign. Be on your way. It’s a paperless check.
The Louisiana FCU Debit Mastercard is a personal check and ATM card rolled into one! It's convenient and FREE. Debit cards can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted: grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, etc. You can also use your card to receive cash back at merchant terminals or at ATMs.
Debit or Credit? Which one should I choose?
We encourage our members to use the CREDIT option when given a choice, and here's why: we are charged for each PIN-based transaction that our members perform. By choosing the CREDIT option, the surcharge is avoided. The money saved by the credit union is passed on to our members in several ways:
- Lower rates on loans
- Higher rates on savings
- Free services, such as debit cards, Call24, and online account access
Important information regarding your Louisiana FCU Debit Mastercard
- Use a Louisiana FCU ATM to activate your card – foreign ATMs may charge a fee.
- NEVER keep your PIN in your wallet or write it down.
- Consider using your Louisiana FCU Visa instead of your debit card to secure hotel reservations, rental deposits, or recurring charges (health clubs, tanning salons, internet services) because unnecessary holds may be put against your checking account funds.
- Louisiana FCU provides one card per account holder.
- To report a lost or stolen card after hours, call 1-800-472-3272 or email email@example.com.