Become a Member
How to join
Once you join Louisiana FCU, membership is a lifetime benefit. If you relocate, retire, or change employers you can still remain a member.
What does it take to become a member?
Since membership to a credit union is not open to the public, first determine if you are eligible to join by clicking here. A short membership application and a $5.00 initial deposit are all it takes to open a savings account with Louisiana FCU. This savings account begins your membership and allows you to take advantage of all the other products and services we offer.
There are two ways to open an account:
- Stop by one of our branch locations.
- Click here to open your account online.
Opening an account online is safe and convenient.
This process will take about 10 minutes.
- you must be at least 18 years of age
- you must be a U.S. citizen
- U.S. resident alien to
You will need to refer to several things during this process:
- U.S. Social Security number
- A valid form of identification including: Driver's license, State ID, Military ID or Passport
- Previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years)
- Credit or debit card or U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account(s)
You will be able to open
- Savings account
- Checking Account
- Debit Card
- Call 24
For your protection, your application session will automatically time out if there is no activity for 30 minutes. All information will be lost if this occurs.
Need more information?
Visit a branch near you