Online Banking Upgrade
On October 4, we’re introducing a better, more secure way to bank online and on the go. Our upgraded online banking platform will allow users to:
- Sign on using Touch ID with the mobile app
- Receive alerts and notifications on both mobile and desktop
- Create budgets for all your expenses
- Save for specific items with the new Savings Goals tool
- Transfer funds to other Louisiana FCU member accounts
Due to this upgrade, online banking will be unavailable beginning October 3 at 5:00 p.m. (CST). We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause you.
- With this upgrade, you are required to update your login credentials.
- First time logins must be completed through the desktop (not mobile) Louisiana FCU website.
- Enter your EXISTING online banking username, click "Log in”, and follow the easy steps to create a new password.
This information along with additional FAQs pertaining to the upgrade can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact a Credit Union Representative at 985.652.4990 or memberservice@LouisianaFCU.org.