Pay your bills online for FREE! When you demand convenience, we provide Online Bill Pay. This online bill payment tool allows you the control to make payments 24 hours a day – 7 days a week.
Online Bill Pay offers:
- Convenience by paying bills anytime – day or night
- Payment security online instead of placing paper checks in your mailbox
- Flexibility of scheduling recurring, variable, occasional, or one-time payments
- E-bills from select companies
How to Register for Bill Pay
In order to use FREE Bill Pay, you must have an account set up through Online Banking. Here are some easy steps to help you register for Bill Pay:
- Log in to your Online Banking Account.
- Click on the ‘Payments’ tab.
- Choose the account(s) you want to pay your bills through.
- Once you have made your account(s) selection, the Credit Union will receive a notification and approve the transaction. This usually takes about 24 hours.
- You will then receive an email confirmation with a confirmation number. To complete the registration process, you must log back in to Online Banking and input the confirmation number.
- Once you input this confirmation number, you are ready to begin setting up your bills on Bill Pay.
Bill Pay 101
This is the screen you see right when you log in to the system. On this screen you can view:
- A listing of all bills
- Payment Assistant
- Bill Reminders
- Pending Payments
- Recent Payments
Add a Bill
This tab allows you to enter the business/individual you would like to pay. Once you have entered in the payee’s billing information, the system saves this data permanently in your Payment Center.
Allows you to sort bills according to time frame, payee name, category, status, or by account and look at the payments that have been made. This is where you can add/delete automatic payments.
Manage My Bills
Select a payee, update information, and edit reminders to setup/remove automatic payment.
This tab allows you to view all of the options that Bill Pay offers.
What you need to know:
- 10 minutes of inactivity on Bill Pay will automatically log you off for security purposes.
- Bill Pay will submit payments for credit cards that are set up for automatic payment, even though they have been paid down to a zero balance. It is important for you to keep up with your account balances to prevent this from happening. If a payment does happen, you will have to take the matter up with the credit card company
Interested in Online Bill Pay?
Click here to log in to online banking and click on PAYMENTS!