Prepaid Debit Card - CU Money
Now the power to manage your money is in your own hands with our Prepaid Debit Card. Simply load your card with the funds you want, spend it, and reload it again – anytime.
Load the card now. Add money to it anytime.
Our prepaid debit card helps you manage your money because it’s pre-funded. That means you can only spend the amount on the card. The prepaid debit card comes with an online management tool so you can track your spending just by checking your computer.
Want to spend more? Then add more to the card. When the card is running low on funds, just reload it by going to the CU Money online management tool or visit a branch office and we’ll load it for you. You always know how much you’ve spent and how much is left on the card.
Avoid being overdrawn. Eliminate overdraft fees.
Since you can’t spend more than what’s loaded on the card, you’ll never be overdrawn. That means no overdraft fees. No embarrassing mistakes. Our prepaid debit card is also very safe. That’s because it’s not linked to any account — so if it’s lost or stolen, you won’t have any risk. And it’s much safer than carrying cash.
Before you can load it – order it!
To receive your prepaid debit card, contact us now. Discover unlimited convenience while staying within your limits.
Prepaid Debit Card Fees
Your prepaid debit card can be managed online at www.cumoney.com or call toll-free at 877.850.9650.
- Minimum initial load: $10.00
- Maximum load: $5,000.00
- One-time setup fee: $5.00
Fees charged directly to the CU Money prepaid debit card:
- Monthly service fee: $2.00
- Inactivity fee (3 months): $3.00
Fees charged per item:
- ATM withdrawal fee: $1.50
- Add funds/reload fee: $0.50
- Replacement card: $5.00
- Denied transaction fee: $0.50
What you need to know:
- Card will be received in 7-10 business days.
- Activation and CU Money website access instructions included.
- 30-month card expiration from date of order.
- When the card expires, a new card will be reissued automatically.