Take a break from your loan payment with Skip-A-Pay!
Interested in skipping your loan payment this month? Simply print and complete the Skip-A-Pay Request and Authorization. There is a $30 processing fee per loan skipped. Requests to skip a payment must be received at least 15 days prior to loan due date. Each loan is allowed a maximum of 2 skipped payments each year. There must be 60 days between each skipped payment.
|Skip-A-Pay Request and Authorization|
By participating in Louisiana FCU’s Skip-A-Pay program, you request that Louisiana FCU defer your loan payments as indicated. You agree and understand that:
- Loans must have originated 60 days prior to be eligible.
- All co-signers of the loan must agree to the Skip-A-Pay program and sign the request.
- FINANCE CHARGES will continue to accrue at the rate provided in your original loan agreement, during and after this time.
- Deferring your payment will result in your having to pay higher total FINANCE CHARGES than if you made your payment as originally scheduled.
- The payment deferral will extend the terms of your loan(s).
- You will be required to resume your payments the following month.