TAKE FULL CONTROL OF YOUR WALLET WITH MYCARDRULES.
EASY, SECURE AND ENTIRELY CUSTOMIZABLE
MyCardRules is a safe, free mobile app that lets you decide how, when, where — and WHO uses your Louisiana FCU debit and credit card.
With a few quick taps you can:
- Instantly turn a card OFF if it’s lost, stolen or being misused
- Set a spending limit for yourself or others
- Receive real-time alerts every time your card is used
- Decline sketchy or suspect transactions
- Set location barriers marking where your card can or can’t be used
LET’S GET STARTED
Download the MyCardRules™ app from the App Store™ or Google® Play Store. Then select “New User” and begin registering with your card information.
To register, all you need is:
- The card number
- The expiration date
- The security code on the back of your card
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT MyCardRules™
What is MyCardRules?
MyCardRules is an easy-to-use mobile app that lets you set card controls, add restrictions and receive transaction alerts.
How does MyCardRules let me manage my cards?
Just download the MyCardRules app from Google Play™ or the App Store®. Then you can set a wide range of controls and alerts on all your cards. For example, you can:
- Turn your card on or off
- Set transaction spending limits based on your preferences, including dollar amount, transaction type and merchant type
- Get instant alerts on certain types of transactions, like when a transaction is declined
- Set a specific region where the card can be used or restrict usage based on your mobile device’s location
- Set parental controls and monitoring
Alerts will show up just like any other notifications you get on your mobile device.
Why is it a better way to manage my cards?
Because you can manage your card transactions all in one place, right from your mobile device. You have complete control of how, when, where — and WHO uses your cards.
Plus, knowing that you’ve set rules, restrictions and alerts that meet your specific spending preferences adds another layer of fraud detection and prevention, and gives you added peace of mind.
Is it secure?
Yes, managing your cards with MyCardRules is safe and secure. Your account is password protected and highly encrypted.
How do I get started?
After you download the MyCardRules app, select “New User” and then enter your card information to begin registration. You'll need to provide:
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Security Code (usually on the back of your card)
Next, you’ll create a username and password. Once your account is created, you can log in and access the “Card Details” screen. From this screen you can:
- Turn card controls on/off
- Set controls
- Manage alert preferences
- View recent transactions and more
Why are different transaction dates displayed when viewing through online banking?
MyCardRules shows Debit Card purchases on the day of the transaction while online banking shows the date the transaction is processed.
Can I access MyCardRules from the Louisiana Federal Credit Union Mobile App?
At this time, debit card controls are accessed through the MyCardRules separately from the Mobile Banking App.
I lost my Louisiana Federal Credit Union Debit Card. Can I turn it off within MyCardRules?
Yes. Once you’ve signed into the app, on the main screen under the card image is an ‘On/Off’ toggle. Simply slide the toggle to ‘off.’
Can I control my Louisiana Federal Credit Union Credit Card with the MyCardRules App?
Yes, your Louisiana Federal Credit Union MasterCard Credit Card can be controlled via the MyCardRules application.
How can I set a spending limit?
Within the Control Preferences screen, tap Spend Limits. On the Spend Control screen, enable ‘Per Transaction’ and enter the amount above which transactions must be denied. Then click ‘Save.’